National FREE Donut Day in Kansas City 2019
We love free stuff at The Dashboard and especially FREE FOOD!
We are not sure who creates all of these national days observing random things, but we are thankful they do especially for this one. We also know it is not called Free Donut Day, but let’s be honest. That is what you are looking for.
This day does actually have a somewhat legitimate beginning. According to TIME it was created around the time of the first World War in 1938 by the Salvation Army to raise funds and awareness for the charity and also for the women who helped the war effort.
But we all know that you are not thinking about that when you go get your free donut.
Below are a few places around Kansas City where you will find free or nearly free donuts on National Donut Day in Kansas City on Friday, June 7th 2019. You will want to check with your local location to make sure they are participating.
>> CLICK HERE to get many more FREE FOOD Deals by checking out our own free food page.
- • DUNKIN DONUTS – Free Donut with the purchase of a beverage.
- • KRISPY KREME DONUTS – One FREE Donut of your choice. If they give away over 1 Million donuts that day they will offer another free donut day at a later date.
- • LAMAR’S DONUTS – Any Donut with a Hole is FREE. No purchase necessary. You can donate to the Salvation Army using the LaMar’s link.
- • PRICE CHOPPER – Free Glazed Donut while supplies last.
- • RAY’S DONUTS – Free Glazed Donut with Drink purchase.
- • WALMART – Many places are saying that Walmart is offering free samples of donuts and coffee, but you will want to check with your local store to see what they are doing in your area.